• The 11's & 14's Scorekeeping Clinic is Sunday January 8th 6-8:30pm (arrive 5-10 minutes early).
• There is "no charge" for additional training for MEMBERS ONLY during our regular season December 1 - May 1.
• Small Group & Private Lessons available for non-members and homeschool athletes (contact Coach Pauers).
• The centrally located Adversity Training Center is available to rent (call 262-707-1003 for availability and fees).
• Our Mini-Court Training Area is complete! Thanks to our sponsors for your continued support!
• We will offer additional Adult Open Gyms in 2017 (contact us to be added to our email distribution list).
• Our Facebook page can be found by going to Facebook.com/AWVBC (goal is 700 likes by January 1st).
• The ever-popular Summer Series Invites go out via email February 1st (if yours changes, let us know).
• Feel free to send us contact info as part of our Refer a Friend Program (some programs fill up faster than others).
• HAPPY NEW YEAR to all junior volleyball players and their families - Have a Safe & Successful Season!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! Whether your a current member of Adversity-Wisconsin VBC, played with us in the past or are training elsewhere, we wish all area juniors and their families a safe holiday filled with
love, joy, peace and happiness! May your traveling season be safe and warm in the weeks ahead!
The 5 Team Super Scrimmage (above) had AWVBC, MGSA, MWP & WILD enjoying some pre-season competition!
Bottom left features our very own 16-1's Team! This 9 person roster really packs a punch & has 1 Attacker Opening!
Thanks to the 14-1's families for their support (and cookie treat)! The athletes & coaches alike Loved them!
Our 1st Ever 11's Team (bottom right) enjoys some team bonding fun early in December - Thanks 2 All!
For more Info on our In-House Scrimmage Opportunities or to rent ATC for your next event, call Dave @ 262-707-1003.
Your coaches put a great deal of time into preparing for each practice, but in extreme weather, safety comes first. YOU decide what is best for your family, so travel to practices at your discretion. When poor driving conditions exist, please check here for any possible updates. Should the coaches decide to cancel practice, they will email you & post cancellations here prior to practice.
Each year tournament directors tell us that they will never cancel a tournament due to extreme weather. So on tournament days when severe weather conditions exist, plan ahead. Leave early and drive with extreme caution! Your safety is more important than the game itself!
Inside Adversity-Wisconsin VBC & ATC:
As Adversity-Wisconsin VBC heads into it's 8th year, we want to wish everyone a GREAT Try-Out process & also share what sets our club apart from the competition:
- Character Development & More (visit our tab - left)
- Hotels Included for President's Day Weekend (13's-18's)
- In-House Performance Training with 2 The Max (Monday's)
- 3rd Year State-Of-The-Art Training Facility in Germantown
- Top Notch Equipment, Training Aids & Mini-Court Training
- Unlimited Training @ No Cost Dec 1st-May 1st (members only)
National Results: 4 out of 5 of teams finished TOP 25 at AAU Nationals in 2016. Finishing 5th, 9th, 15th, 21st & 43rd were the results of dedicated athletes, experienced coaches, competing in our Top 5 tournament series including balancing competition & training! If playing D1, D2, D3 & NAIA is one of your goals, see below 4 more results - almost half our athletes play in college!
Our Comprehensive Training Program: club teams, minions & summer series programs, tournament camps, small group work, private training, IMPACT certified coaches & much more!
*Contact Dave Pauers for a free tour @ 262-707-1003*
Introducing YOUR 2016-2017 Adversity-Wisconsin VBC staff (year 8):
MIN = 4 IMPACT Certified Coaches
11-1 = Dawn Koepke
14-1 = Paul Jungbauer
15-1 = Dave Pauers
16-1 = John Bronikowski
17-1 = Erik Petersen
18-1 = Jon Mohr
***Bio's, Club Dues & tourney schedules all posted (left)!
***Practice Schedules are posted under each age group tab!
***2 the Max Performance Training included for 14’s-17’s
***Visit: www.Facebook.com/AWVBC for up-2-date info, pics & more!!!