We are seeking a 12-1's & 15-1's head coach for the 2014/2015 club season. We offer one of the most
comprehensive packages in the state including:
- A brand new training facility
- A 3 hour all-staff training day
- Hotel & Flight Reimbursement
- Additional coaching opportunities in summer
- An excellent starting salary (based on experience)
- Access to our mini-court, training aids & top-notch equipment
1.) 2014/2015 Coaching Staff Announced:
12-1 TBD (see below)
13-1 Sara Voigt
14-1 Dave Pauers
15-1 TBD (see below)
16-1 John Bronikowski
17-1 Dan Rogutich
18-1 Jack Demski
2.) Summer Series Pictures Uploaded:
Visit the Photos tab for all 10 sessions worth...
Congrats on 13 consecutive years Cedarburg!!!
Thanks for making our innagural summer at ATC one to remember!!!
3.) All-Playing Tournament Camp Openings:
-We have a couple openings for Attackers/Hitters/Spikers
-This is for Incoming freshman or very strong 8th graders
-See below for more details or call Dave Pauers at 262-707-1003
New Opportunities 4 Athletes (Posted 7/12/14):
- Theme-Specific Training (openings still available Mon-Thur)
- Attacker-Specific Outdoor Training (Friday's in Sussex)
- Setter-Specific Indoor Training (Sunday's in Germantown)
- Tournament Camp Position-Specific Openings (Aug 4-7 and 11-14 at our new facility)
- For more information, call or email Dave Pauers @ 262-707-1003 /
• Homeschool lessons now available (contact us to schedule).
• We have already begun offering Small Group & Private Lessons.
• Our Facebook Page is now available at Facebook.com/AWVBC
• The new centrally located Adversity Training Center is now open.
• Our Mini-Court is now available for position-specific repitition training
• The ever-popular Summer Series Sessions are underway and proving successful.
• Feel free to send us contact info as part of our Refer a Friend Program.
• February 1st all Summer Series invites go out via email (if yours changes, let us know).
• We recently switched to Gmail - email Dave Pauers to recieve info annually.
3 Adversity-Wisconsin VBC teams recently participated in the AAU National Championships in Orlando, Florida. On behalf of all the club, our coaches, the families and the athletes themselves, CONGRATS to all 3 teams on your success and PEAKING at the right time!
Team Results & Winning Records:
14's = 7-5 match record 69th out of 117 teams
15's = 9-4 match record 38th out of 125 teams
16's = 9-4 match record 56th out of 138 teams
Congrats to our entire coaching staff on furthering their knowledge and obtaining various levels of success (both on and off the court) when it comes to preparing to meet the needs of our club and the families we serve:
Ashley Duley - IMPACT & CAP 1 CERTIFIED
Dave Pauers - IMPACT & CAP 1 CERTIFIED
Kristi Jacobs - IMPACT & CAP 1 CERTIFIED
Dan Rogutich - IMPACT & CAP 1 CERTIFIED
Jack Demski - IMPACT & REF 3 CERTIFIED
Increased Mastery & Professional Application of Coaching Theory is the basic certification required by the badger region which typical involves 3 hours of off-court (classroom) training in the areas of ethics, motor skill development, positive feedback, parent responsibilities, rules, practice planning, etc.
The Coaching Accreditation Program is an advanced training that involves a 2 day training both on and off court to develop advanced knowledge & experience in practice planning, drill development, coaching philosophies, communication, skill progressions, combination drills & evaluating statistics.
In addition, our coaches have a 3 hour training that we implement bi-annually based on our staff, their experience and availability prior to try-outs. Working with over 300 kids each summer also prepares a portion of of staff for the upcoming club seaosn each year! We have an excellent staff that is dedicated to being the best they can be - congrats to all of them!